Thursday, July 30, 2020

ART JOURNAL- DREAMING OF BETTER TIMES


ART JOURNAL- DREAMING OF BETTER TIMES


My first ART JOURNAL with such vibrant colors and the main feature door .
My door represents every house specially in this covid times, where every child just wants to step out of that door and go play out. This is happening in every house with kids just standing at the door/windor and dreaming of a better and covid free life soon






I enter into July Challenge of Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts with this project 

feature image
The beautiful colors of moodboard are perfect match to  my project.
checkout their july challenge here: 





Thank you

Sirisha Setia




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful art journal page. I become happy by looking at all the fabulous colors. Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre

    ReplyDelete

PENNY’s PAPER CRAFTY CHALLENGE BLOG #493- DT POST

  Penny's Challenge #493   Welcome to this fortnight's challenge! As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper. Here is my D...