Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge blog #488- DT post

 Hello Everyone!


Welcome to this fortnight's challenge!As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper.

I made a cute card Using Hetty Clare  Frankie the Modern Fairy image.




I have used brush pens to color the image and add confetti shaker elements here and there. 





We have three fabulous sponsors for this challenge:



Hetty Clare will be giving our first winner 2 digi images of their choice, 

and


All Dressed Up will be giving our second winner 2 digi images of their choice,

and 


Artsy Stamper will be giving our third winner 1 stamp set of their choice.


I hope you all will like my card and get inspired to participate in our challenge. 
Thank you for stopping By. 

Sirisha Setia

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! This is magnificent Sirisha! Fantastic job colouring this image and such a fun, celebratory card for her! I love all the shaker elements and gorgeous die cuts!

    ReplyDelete

PENNY’s PAPER CRAFTY CHALLENGE BLOG #493- DT POST

  Penny's Challenge #493   Welcome to this fortnight's challenge! As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper. Here is my D...